CSF partner programs across the country are busy signing up new families for scholarships starting next fall and shepherding current scholarship recipients through the requalification process. But several are also celebrating their successes with gala lunches, dinners, and graduations. Here’s a line-up of CSF partner program special events this spring:
- This past Wednesday, CSF Portland held a luncheon discussion about the late CSF Co-Founder Ted Forstmann. CSF Portland Executive Director Kathryn Hickok told us the event was very successful. “I enjoyed the opportunity to explain how Ted turned the education reform debate on its head by empowering parents to choose and invest in schools which are already working. He helped make the conversation ‘student-centered’ instead of ‘system-centered’ and focused on helping children immediately instead of continuing to wait for change,” she said.
- Seeds of Hope in Denver just hosted its Hope Springs Eternal luncheon this past Friday, April 20th.
- In St. Louis, the Today and Tomorrow Educational Foundation will celebrate its 3rd Annual Archbishop’s Gala luncheon this Thursday, April 26th.
- The Scholarship Fund for Inner-City Children, which provides scholarships in Newark, Jersey City, and Elizabeth, New Jersey will host its 28th annual dinner on Tuesday, May 15th.
- Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush will headline a luncheon for ACE Scholarships in Denver on Tuesday, May 29th.
- Children’s Scholarship Fund of Omaha is expecting a full house on Thursday, June 7th, when it welcomes legendary Notre Dame football coach Lou Holtz to its annual luncheon.
- CSF Philadelphia will host its annual graduation event this June. This year, as well as celebrating graduating 8th graders and welcoming new scholarship winners, CSFP will honor James Maguire, Founder of Philadelphia Insurance Companies, as its CSFP Citizen of the Year. Frank Polizzi, President and CEO of Mass Marketing Insurance Group, will receive the honors as CSFP’s Corporate Citizen of the Year.
Congratulations to all CSF partners across the country. If there’s a CSF partner program event in your area, we hope you will make plans to attend!